EDUCA 2017 – The 10th Annual Congress for Teacher Professional Development
EDUCA 2017: the 10th Annual Congress for Teacher Professional Development, an annual platform for government officials, school management, teachers, and all level educators, will be held this year on the concept of “Education 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 from Policy to Classroom.”
This event pins down works and researches of educators cross various sectors and creates a networking platform for sharing new ideas and experiences as to enhance education standards, promote teaching capabilities through activities and exhibitions, and quality teaching.
The event showcases:
- International Conference, held October 16, 2017, themed Education 4.0 from Policy to Classroom.
- Workshop, Principle Forum & Special Seminar, structured to provide knowledge and techniques for educators in compliance with Thailand 4.0 Education, features 10 groupings which
are School Management and Administration, Classroom Management and Classroom Atmosphere, Subject Curriculum, Teaching Technique, ICT Teaching Technique, Kindergarten Learning Technique, ASEAN, Learning and Teaching for 21st Century, and Teaching Observation and Education Students.
- 21st Century Classroom, a classroom model designed by traders, aims to inspire teachers to use and adapt modern equipment in their classroom to gain more participation from students.
- School Tour/ Group visit is organized for teachers to visit booths and exhibitions and capitalize on exhibition material as a tool to educate students.
- Smart Learning Park for traders and exhibitors to present their products and services.
Held during October 16-18, 2017 at Hall 9, IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center, this education-focused event is slated to lure 50,000+ delegates and members of the public across Thailand and its neighboring countries.