Thailand Energy Efficiency Week 2017 is a unique and comprehensive platform that covers all aspects of the energy efficiency sector, bringing together three exhibitions in one location; Thailand Energy Saving Expo 2017, the 2nd edition of ASEAN’s largest international exhibition on energy saving products & technology; LED Expo Thailand 2017, the 5th edition of ASEAN’s largest international exhibition on LED lighting products & technology; and PCB Expo Thailand 2017, the 2nd edition of ASEAN’s only international exhibition on printed circuit board manufacturing & electronics assemblies. The Expo is expected to draw more than 20,000 national and international trade visitors and raise over 1 billion baht transaction. The exhibition will take place at Challenger 1, IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center, Bangkok, Thailand from May 11-13, 2017.
In the last edition, a total of 400 well renowned companies from all over the world have showcased their state-of-the-art technology products to over 16,000 trade visitors. Among those were 1,755 international visitors from 63 countries such as China, Australia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and India, whose business transactions generated over 800 million baht in revenue.
Thailand Energy Saving Expo 2017, a major trading platform for high performance energy saving products, services and technology for business and industrial sectors. It will position Thailand as a key hub for the promotion and for the increasing awareness of energy efficient products and technology within ASEAN.
LED Expo Thailand 2017, the dedicated business platform to the LED technology, application of LEDs and solid-state lighting. LED Expo Thailand 2017 is a dynamic hub for LED & lighting companies to congregate, promote, discuss, transact, partner and gain insights from neighboring LED markets.
PCB Expo Thailand 2017 is organized to bring together the PCB community (manufacturers, buyers, sellers and industry professionals) on a single platform, as Thailand is becoming a growing PCB and electronic component manufacturer.
There will be much more new highlight activites including:
• VIP Hosted Buyer Program
• Thailand Energy Saving & LED Summit
Special Lighting Pavilions
• Architectural Lighting Pavilion - The Architectural Lighting Pavilion will showcase different architectural lighting systems such as down lights, emergency lights, spot lights, linear systems, customized lighting.
• SMART Lighting Pavilion - The Smart Lighting Pavilion will showcase state-of-the-art technology products that will make your life more convenient, like controlling lighting by using your smartphone, LED Alarm, LED Music Bulb and many more.
• Automotive Lighting Pavilion - The Automotive Lighting Pavilion will present solutions for different lighting applications such as front, rear, headlight and signaling, with the purpose of not only increasing driver safety, but also adding to the vehicle's style quotient.
• LED Signage Pavilion - LED Expo Thailand, recognized by the industry as the ASEAN’s most significant LED exhibition, will lay special focus on LED signage & displays in the 2017 edition with a showcase of high-definition & high-quality products to reach out your brand to an enormous market awaiting you. All signage solutions including LED modules, LED strip lights, LED Walls & Screens & a lot more will be on display.