Keep your eyes open for SILMO Bangkok “Business Meets Fashion”
Eyewear trends and the latest industry advances can’t get any better than this! SILMO Bangkok is returning for the second edition in 2019 bringing a more comprehensive platform to the optical and eyewear industry. The first edition in 2018, SILMO Bangkok welcomed 3,750 local and international trade visitors from 42 countries. SILMO Bangkok has proven to be the trade platform for the optical community in the ASEAN region.
Mr. Loy Joon How, General Manager, IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd., said “We aim to organize SILMO Bangkok as an annual event in response to the rapid change in fashion trends. This is an opportunity where optical and eyewear industry movers and shakers can explore the latest eyewear collections from various brands, get updated on industry trends, as well as seek new business partnerships. SILMO Bangkok 2019 with the theme “Business Meets Fashion,” will be showcasing over 250 eyewear brands, optical lenses, optometric instruments, equipment and machinery, optical equipment, as well as product and services to operate optical shops and chain stores.”
SILMO Bangkok 2019 will be bringing together more than 4,000 industry players from Thailand, ASEAN+6, and beyond via a whole host of exciting activities including:
- SILMO Fashion Show – featuring the latest eyewear collections from global companies and brands;
- The Village - A showcase of boutique designs by designers from around the world;
- SILMO Academy - A knowledge platform where experts from the optical industry will share their expertise;
- SILMO Arena - Learning hub of marketing and sales strategy tailored for optical retailers. Highlights include brand management in the digital era, integrated marketing strategies, visual merchandising; and
- SILMO Cruise Night - The premier networking event of the year, where exhibitors have the opportunity to connect with key dealers and distributors across the region.
SILMO Bangkok 2019 will stage June 5-7, 2019 at IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center