In response to the coronavirus crisis, IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center is taking precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of staff, clients, and the community in compliance with MICE Security Management System TIS 22300 standards.
Our precautionary and preventive measures at our venue to mitigate the risk of spread includes:
- Provision of alcohol-based hand sanitizer at all main entrances to our buildings, meeting rooms, restrooms and public areas.
- Compulsory body temperature screenings and monitoring with thermal scanners and thermal guns
- Enhance hygiene, disinfection and cleaning measures in our buildings, public facilities and common areas.
- Raising awareness of prevention through distribution of flyers at our main entrances
- Offering of face masks at all screening points for people who need it
- Collaborating with healthcare professionals from Bamrasnaradura Infection Diseases Institute for medical advices and support
- Establishment of emergency medical respond on stand-by and special isolation rooms
- Provision of ample waste containers for discarded masks to ensure proper disposal
- Constant update of related information through all our communication channels
- Internal precautionary measures are in place to ensure a safe working environment for all our staff
We haven’t lost sight of our customers who are exhibitors, show organizers, associations, event planners, etc., and we keep them advised of a time when it’s the most appreciate to reschedule events.
In a recent interview with managing director of IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd, Paul Kanjanapas, he confirms that his plan to expand food and beverage portfolio along with catering service sees a burgeoning opportunity to flourish. The Coffee Academics, a revered coffee brand from Hong Kong best known for its high quality and refined coffee bean selections, is serving customers now at the Velaa Sindhorn Village Langsuan. Two more TCA shops in Bangkok are due to open by the middle of 2020. Paul also yearns for bringing “Le Notre,” a French pastry and bakery brand, which used to operate in Bangkok until 2015, back to operation in 2021 together with a new Chinese eatery serving authentic Chinese menu, which differs from Hong Kong Fisherman. In addition, Thonglor Thai Cuisine, located in Thonglor area and serving traditional Thai food using mostly organic ingredients, is now fully operational. Only a few steps away from the Thonglor Thai cuisine is R Bowl Café with its dedication towards healthy meals full of fruits and greens.
Taking place at the IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center in 2020, Medlab Asia & Asia Health will welcome 6,800+ attendees and more than 400 exhibitors who will come together to showcase innovation, promote knowledge sharing, and build long-term relationships with key stakeholders in the industry.
SILMO Bangkok 2020 is held under the “Hong Kong Eyewear Good Design” project, renowned for its pursuit of high quality, innovation and trending designs. Hong Kong is the world’s third largest exporter of spectacles and frames.
IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd. in collaboration with MEX Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd. will launch the 8th edition of LED Expo Thailand + Light ASEAN, the UFI approved event and ASEAN’s Largest International Exhibition on LED Products & Technology. Featuring cutting-edge LEDs, smart lighting and energy saving solutions, as well as a leading industry knowledge platform for modern entrepreneur, this trade exhibition will be held from June 24-26, 2020 at Hall 5 - 6, IMPACT Exhibition Center. The 8th edition centers on “Connected Lighting for a Better Life” theme revolving around the concept of smart lighting and its applications, where AI and loT are rapidly being integrated into lighting.
We hope that our convention center will be able to resume our normal operations in the weeks ahead once the public health crisis eases.